Aspendistra Garden Centre is located on the corner of R310, known as Baden Powell Road, and Vlaeberg Road, near Stellenbosch. Aspidistra Garden Centre is a garden oasis and must-visit centre for gardeners, nature lovers, and people who love DIY garden projects. A wide selection of products are made available at Aspidistra Garden Centre, each with it’s own unique character. You will find plants, trees, shrubs, herbs, succulents, as well as mosaic paving stones, planters, selected sculptures, as well as ideas and information to inspire you.
Willie Schmidt at Aspendistra is a talented, creative landscape designer, and his work can be viewed at the garden centre, where he frequently makes changes covering every nook and cranny, the wonder of his imagination. The art of gardening stimulates the human mind, and therefore adds to the release of added stress. For more information contact Willie Schmidt at 021 881 3494 or email@example.com.
Aspidistra Garden Centre Products & Services:
- Large variety of plants, trees, shrubs, herbs, succulents, and more
- Mosaic paving stones, planters and selected sculptures for sale
- Recycle ideas to inspire you
- Coffee Shop: serving light meals, cakes & drinks
- Outdoor play area for kids
- Resident ducks, geese, chickens & birds
- Friendly service, expert advice and hospitality
Aspidistra Garden Centre Contact Details:
Tel: 021 881 3494
Fax: 021 881 3430