Floradale Plant Nursery Port Elizabeth. Floradale Nurseries and Garden Centre is one of South Africa’s oldest garden centres. It is a family run nursery business that started in East London. Another branch was opened in Port Elizabeth. Floradale is committed to offering an exceptional range of quality plants. It ranges from familiar favourites to more rare and unusual varieties. Flora Nursery Port Elizabeth is well stocked with a choice of pots, tools, seeds, pebbles, and garden ornaments and accessories. Gift vouchers are available. Our garden centre offers restaurant-coffee shops for your refreshment, and jungle gyms to entertain the little ones. “PENSIONERS TUESDAYS”: You get less 10% on everything in our garden centres for over 60’s.
Floradale Plant Nursery Port Elizabeth Information:
- East London Nursery & Garden Centre – Old Transkei Road (R102/M10 to Gonubie) near Beacon Bay.
- Port Elizabeth Nursery & Garden Centre – 63 Circular Drive, Charlo, near Walmer Park Shopping Centre.
- Local delivery service from either Garden Centre operates from Monday to Friday, charges apply.
- Our Port Elizabeth Garden Centre is centrally located near Walmer Park Shopping Centre at 63 Circular Drive, Charlo, Port Elizabeth.
- TRADING HOURS: Monday-Saturday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm and Sunday 09:00 am to 4:30 pm.
The Rose Garden:
The Rose Garden is a very popular venue with home baked ware, delicious breakfasts, scrumptious lunches and popular teas and cakes. Our jungle gym will keep your kids entertained while you enjoy your meal.
Traditional scones with jam and cream, carrot cake and chocolate bombs are some of the delicious refreshments on our menu.
Our trading hours are Monday – Sunday from 09h00 to 16h00
Tel: 041 368 1295
Floradale Plant Nursery Port Elizabeth Contact Details:
Tel: 041 368 5169
Fax: 086 533 6651
Centrally located near Walmer Park Shopping Centre
63 Circular Drive