Indigenous Plants Supplier – Grow Wild is a nursery located in Midrand, Gauteng, that specialises in propagating indigenous plants, mainly hardy Highveld plants ideal for dry and hot summers, and very cold winters with frost.
Indigenous Plants Supplier – Grow Wild is a well stocked retail nursery that supplies a wide variety of indigenous trees, shrubs, ground covers, bulbs and aloes, as well as information about each plant. Visit or email us so that we can be of assistance to you. I have used The Illustrated Dictionary of Southern African Plant Names by Hugh Clarke and Michael Charters in the plant descriptions to see the derivation of the names. It makes interesting reading.
Indigenous Plants Supplier – Grow Wild products & services:
- Retail – Trees, Shrubs, Ground cover.
- Wholesale – landscapers, schools, municipalities.
- Gift Vouchers.
- Booklets – Constructing an indigenous Bird Garden; Fast Growing Indigenous plants; Indigenous hardy highveld plants; Indigenous hedges, screens and thorny barriers; Indigenous water wise plants; Indigenous shade and semi-shade gardening; Indigenous townhouse gardening.
- We are open 7 days of the week but are closed on Christmas Day, 26 December and Good Friday.
- Business Hours:
Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm
Saturday – Sunday 9am – 5pm
- SANA Certification – Member of The South African Nursery Association.
Indigenous Plants Supplier – Grow Wild Contact Details:
+27 11 465 8857 or 082 824 6715
086 758 7932
firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
102 Dunmaglass Road