Jenny Dean Wildflower Nursery outside Hillcrest, KwaZulu-Natal, is a supplier of an extensive range of indigenous trees, shrubs, groundcovers and succulents. Jenny Dean is a creator of wildlife-friendly gardens, that are colourful, peaceful and waterwise, and attract birds and butterflies. She is passionate about helping you create your own beautiful, indigenous garden. Jenny Dean Wildflower Nursery is open on Fridays from 8:30 to 4:30, and on Saturdays from 8:30 to 1:00.
Jenny Dean Wildflowers facilities:
- Landscaping: entire garden or corner, big or small.
- Consultation: budget friendly option.
- Indigenous Nursery: Trees, Plants, Shrubs, Aloes/Succulents, Groundcovers/Perennials & Grass.
- On-Line Nursery.
- Plant Delivery.
- Organic Vegetable Gardens.
- Gardening Talks, Slideshows & Advice.
- OPEN: Fridays,08h30 – 16h30 & Saturdays, 08h30 – 13h00.
Jenny Dean Wildflowers Contact Details:
Jenny Dean: Cell 082 469 4686
Jenny Dean Wildflowers
18 Bowles Road, Assagay