Palms & Tropicals is a well established nursery in Westville, Durban, that stock a huge range of local and exotic palms and plants. Palms & Tropicals grow palms for small gardens, and larger species that need more space in medium or large gardens. The five indigenous palms in South Africa is the Raphia australis (Kosi Bay Palm) and Phoenix reclinata (Wild Date Palm), Jubeaopsis caffra (the Pondoland Coconut), Hyphaene coriacea (the Ilala Palm) and Borrasus aethiopum.
Palms & Tropicals products & services:
- Indigenous Palms: Raphia australis, Jubeaopsis caffra and Phoenix reclinata.
- Aquatic Plants: Typhonodorum lindleyanum and Lotus flower plants.
- Strelizias, Tree Aloes, and various Cycads (both indigenous and exotic).
- Foliage type Anthuriums: birdsnest type and velvet leaf type.
- Flowering Heliconias.
- Travellers Palms (trees).
- Tree Ferns, Staghorn Ferns, ornamental Bananas, Tropical Pines and some spiky Agaves.
- Seeds: fresh seeds of Palms and Strelizias in any quantity.
- Plant Rental: cater for exhibitions, graduations, parties, weddings, and other functions – deliver or collect.
Palms & Tropicals Contact Details:
Tel: 031 267 1111
Cell: 082 823 8038
9 Monarch Road