The Garden Show is the largest horticultural show in the southern hemisphere, and this year celebrates 40 years of horticultural excellence. The Garden Show 2015 will be hosted by the Royal Agricultural Society of Natal at the Royal Showgrounds, Pietermaritzburg. The 4 day show is from the 24th of September (Heritage Day) to the 27th of September 2015. It features plants, flowers, gardens, entertainment, gourmet food hall, music, events and more. Bring the kids and have a family outing to remember!
Must see events at The Garden Show 2015 are Gardening demonstrations, Bonsai demonstrations, Floral Art demonstrations, Cooking demonstrations, Dog jumping (Main arena), Icing demonstrations and Quilting. Go to www.gardenshow.co.za for more detailed information.
The Garden Show 2015 Information:
- Date: 24 – 27 September 2015; Thursday (Heritage Day) to Sunday
- Opening Hours: 09h00 to 17h00 daily
- Tickets: can be purchased at the Entrance or through Computicket
- Ticket Prices: R55 for adults (12 years +), R35 for children under 12 and pensioners (60 years +), Pre-school children accompanied by an adult enter free of charge
- Parking: public parking is available on the Voortrekker Sports Fields opposite the main entrance to the showgrounds in Chief Albert Luthuli Street (formerly Commercial Road) at R20 per vehicle.
- Events: Floral Art demonstrations, Cooking demonstrations, Gardening demonstrations, Bonsai demonstrations, Dog jumping (Main arena), Icing demonstrations, Quilting
- Exhibitors: Farmyard Organics – 100% natural soil-enhancing products; Covers for Africa – custom made protective (waterproof) covers; Tanglewood Nursery – unusual shrubs and perennials and a beautiful selection of named daylily hybrids
The Garden Show 2015 Contact Details: