Waterwise Garden Features. Water features are a welcome addition to your garden in the summer months. They add a peaceful ambience and the white noise which they produce adds to your privacy when entertaining outdoors. However, water features can lose precious water on a daily basis if they are not managed correctly.
Waterwise Garden Features – a few Tips:
- Invest in one big water feature as a focal point, rather than building a few smaller water features all around your garden.
- A trickle or cascade water feature lose less water due to spillage.
- Place your water feature in an area that is sheltered from the worst wind and sun, to reduce water loss caused by evaporation.
- Water features with a central fountain should have a basin at least one and a half times the height of the fountain to prevent water from splashing out.
- Switch off your water feature at night to save water and electricity.
Stodels Nurseries Contact Details:
Stodels Nurseries Bellville:
GPS Coordinates: Latitude: -33.873017s / Longitude: 18.665149e
Stodels Nurseries Constantia:
62 Doordrift Road
GPS Coordinates: Latitude: -34.020468s Longitude: 18.45897e
Stodels Nurseries Kenilworth:
GPS Coordinates: Latitude: -33.991196s Longitude: 18.483574e
Stodels Nurseries Milnerton:
GPS Coordinates: Latitude: -33.864091s Longitude: 18.506320e
Stodels Nurseries Somerset West:
Physical Address: Intersection of N2 & R44
Opposite Somerset Mall
GPS Coordinates: Latitude: -34.080451s Longitude: 18.820063e
Stodels Nurseries Head Office:
GPS Coordinates: Latitude: -33.873017s Longitude: 18.665149e
Website: www.Stodels.com / www.waterrestrictions.co.za/index.php/waterwise-water-features